It has been announced that the limit of Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached to its max. And now no registrations for this stream will be further accepted. The Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program PNP is a program in which the country can easily welcome the newcomers who could easily integrate the Canadian market and become the labor force.
Furthermore, the OINP will be monitoring the intake of the applicationsin adherence to the Ontario’s federal nomination allocation and then it will be decided that if more applications could be accepted through this stream.
It has been confirmed by the OINP that there will be Notifications of Interest NOI to some applicants from the pool by the end of this year.
A NOI is similar as an invitation to apply. But in the case of OINP Human Capital Priorities stream the authorities will search the Express Entry pool for applicants to be eligible or not. However, it has been said that there is no guarantee at all, that the NOI will be issued having the eligibility for the stream.
Moreover, there are certain points which would make an applicant to become eligible for the stream, which are as follows:
- A candidate having a profile in Express Entry and a minimum score of 400 points under the CRS. The score must not fall below 400 during the entire process of both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal applicationpermanent residence stage.
- He/she must have a minimum level of work experience. A candidate must have an experience of at least one full year if they choose to be assessed through Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC) and they should also be part time equivalent in National Occupation Classification (NOC) level 0, A, or B occupation in those five years before they have NOI from OINP.
- Applicants who wish to get assess against the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) must have at least one year experience or a full time experience in employment. A part time equivalent in NOC 0, A, or B occupation in the country in during the three years before the NOI from OINP would also qualify the applicant.
- The candidates having the Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree or even an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from a reputed organization which indicates that their foreign credentials are equal to that of any Canadian Bachelor’s or Master’s.
- Having a good grip on the languages English or French at the proficiency level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above.
- The applicants must intend to reside in Ontario
- He/she must have sufficient funds or income to cover settlement cost
- Must meet the criteria under either FSWP or CEC
It should be noted that Express Entry has removed the condition of applicants having the 400 points under the CRS on occasional basis.
Some of the recent updates have been amended by Ontario regarding the Human Capital Priorities stream:
- NOIs which are issued before November 1, 2017 will be valid for six months or till December 31, 2017 which requires the candidates to submit an application for the HCP stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal during the six months they have received the NOI.
- NOIs which are issued after November 1, 2017 are valid for 45 days or to December 31, 2017. And this requires candidates to submit application for HCP stream within the 45 days they have received the NOI.
- All the NOIs which have been issued in 2017 will no longer be valid after December 31, 2017
- The application which has been received after that the OINP has reached to its nominee allocation, the NOI certificates will be issued in early 2018.
Assessment of Eligibility
Get your eligibility assessed by the experts of the best immigration consultants in Pakistan, Lalani& Associates. Visit our website www.lalaniassociates.com.pk and take the Free Assessment and start your immigration process to Immigrate to Canada.